Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome to the Inky Antics Blog!

Yup, it's official: Inky has entered Blogland, and I'm so glad you've joined me here! I've got lots to share with you, and I hope you'll tell your stamping friends to visit us, too.

But, first, how about starting the new year with some BLOG CANDY? Just sign up for our email newsletter (the link is on the upper right side of this page), and you'll be automatically entered for the drawing. On Wednesday, January 21st, we'll randomly select 3 winners to receive their choice of any three stamps on our website. Already a subscriber? You can still enter to win! Email me at inkyantics@aol.com and put "Inky Blog Candy" in the subject line.

Be sure to check back on the 21st to see if you've won. In the meantime, I'll be posting more news...including sneak previews of our newest designs to be released at the end of the month. I can't wait to show them to you!

21 comments:

Gina said...

I am so excited to see your blog. I met you in Chattanooga at the stamp show there. Have a great new year!

tinkerfeet said...

I love your stamps

Connie said...

Just found your blog, can't wait for more projects, stories, etc.

Maria said...

Congrats on your new blog, Jackie! Can't wait to see IA's newest release! ~Maria

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I already subscribe, that's how I found you had started. Ü I can't wait to see all the new stuff!

Maria Matter said...

Welcome to blogland! So anxious to see what you have to show us!!!!!
Blessings, Maria

Awna S. said...

welcome to the blog addiction! I signed up and bookmarked you for inspiration :)

scrappintlc said...

Congratulations on the new blog. This is on my resolutions list too, to finally get mine outta construction. Love your stamps.

~michelle~ said...

I found your blog through Debbie Fisher. Love playing with your images and can't wait to see more!!

Sharon said...

Congrats on your new blog, How exciting for you and us.

See you at Florida Stampfest in Feb.

Savor the Journey said...

***Clapping in Texas!!***
Welcome to blogging, Jackie!
And Inky Candy ??? Eeeeek!! Oh how fun!

~Tex

Anonymous said...

Whooohoooo....I have been waiting for your blog!! I am so happy to see its up....Is there going to be a gallery here to showcase our Inky Antic work? Hugs....Cookie :)

Bunny B said...

I subscribe!
bunnybx at gmail . com

Debbie Kaste said...

Love your new blog! Can't wait to see what you come up with next....
Debbie K.

AbcHobby.it said...

Lovely blog and stamps!!

elisabetta

Аленка said...

Congrats on the new blog! I love your stamps.

Anonymous said...

Great Blog, I enjoyed shopping with you at the Mesquite Rodeo Convention Center...
Thanks!
Debbie

pdbacon1730 said...

HOpe you enjoyed Mesquite TX !
It was fun shopping your booth....

Alice said...

Now I am in!!!
Alice

cmluvs2stamp said...

I have several of your stamps. They are so fun!

Sally said...

Jackie, I have met you several times in Hampton and each time you are so helpful to me! I really appreciate you and all your wonderful stamps and supplies. Can't wait for next year!