Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back From CHA

Hope you've had a good week! I'm home from CHA and, wow, what a great show. Things were hopping at the Art Gone Wild & Friends booth (that's our "parent company") , and we really enjoyed meeting new customers and seeing old friends. Here are a couple of photos I took before the show opened on Sunday morning:


I'm not sure how much you know about the history of our company, but I started Inky Antics in 1997 and then sold it four years later to Ted & Michelle Cutts. They'd already had their own stamp line they started together called Art Gone Wild.

Speaking of which, AGW just introduced a cool new collection of stamps by J. Claire Studio. The lovely J. Clare sisters came to the show on Monday:


I'd pursued other ventures for a while but couldn't stay away from the stamping world (I missed it too much!), and I came back to work for Ted about four years ago. In the meantime, Stampers Anonymous had joined the family. Here's a picture of Ted with Wendy Vecchi, artist extraodinaire (and a super nice person, to boot!) who designs the Studio 490 Collection for Stampers Anonymous:


And most recently to join the AGW & Friends group is Darcie's. I goofed and didn't get a picture of Darcie at the show, but these are some of the beautiful projects using her cling mount stamp sets, patterned papers, and original templates:


So that's our story AGW & Friends story in a nutshell! Now that CHA is over, we'll be scurrying to add the new goodies to all of our websites as soon as we can. (Preorders from Stampers Anonymous Supplement 8.4 are already being taken, and we'll get the other updates posted shortly.) I'll be sure to keep you "in the know" here on the blog!

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Great pictures Jackie! I wish I could have been there.

Kerry D-C said...

Hope that it was a success! I don't see any pics of you?!