Friday, January 23, 2009

Congratulations Again & Sneak Preview #6: Tweens

Here are your random numbers:
6

Timestamp: 2009-01-23 13:49:15 UTC

* * *

Congrats to Deloris, who left comment #6. You've won yourself some stamps from the new flyer! :-)

Thanks to our other participants and, remember, I'll be posting ideas, news, and more blog candy soon...and it's always a surprise as to exactly when, so keep checking back with us regularly because I don't want you to miss out on anything!

Since I don't have a laptop, I won't be writing you again until next Thursday when I come home. For now, I'll leave you with a sneak preview of the Tweens collection by Tammy DeYoung:


Heather McNally did a great job on these! We're grateful to all six designers who created samples using the new Spring '09 collection and look forward to sharing more of them with you after CHA. In the meantime, we always welcome your comments. See you soon, dear readers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, I'm so excited about winning the stamps from the new Spring collection.

There's so many fun ones, it's hard to pick only three.

Thanks for starting my day off with a smile!

Deloris

Kerry D-C said...

These cards are just adorable!!

Anonymous said...

It's February 1. Where is the Spring '09 catalog? I have been counting down the days till it's release. I was disappointed that it wasn't shown on the website.
Marie

Jackie Lewis said...

Marie, I apologize for the delay with the Spring '09 release. Our web designer is working hard to get it posted as soon as possible. In the meantime, I'd be happy to email you a PDF file of the new flyer and you can place an order by phone if you wish. Please contact me at inkyantics@aol.com, and I'll get that right over to you!