Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Congratulations!

We've got stamp winners! Congrats to Polly in Texas, Donna in Washington, and Karyl in Florida. Please email me at inkyantics@aol.com with your last name, address, and item numbers/names of any three wood mounted stamps shown on the Inky website.

And thanks to everyone for checking back today. I sure appreciate your warm support and enthusiastic participation. If you didn't win in our first blog candy drawing, here's another chance...with a super quick turnaround this time! We'd love to hear which Inky stamps are YOUR favorites, so just leave a note in the comments section of this post with the item number/name of your most treasured, well loved, and often used Inky Antics stamp. (Yup, feel free to list a couple if you absolutely cannot narrow it down!)

You've got until this Thursday at midnight Central time to enter. I'll randomly choose one person on Friday morning, who will get to choose any three stamps from our new Spring '09 flyer (which will be released in early February...but the winner gets to peek at it ahead of time!). I'm leaving for the CHA show on Friday afternoon, so if I don't hear from the winner by then, I'll get back to you on Thursday the 29th when I return.

By the way, if you post anonymously (in other words, without signing in), be sure to add your name or we won't be able to include you in our drawing. Good luck, everyone! :-)

12 comments:

Cheri Howard said...

Lester the Moose has me wrapped around his hoof!

Theresa said...

How can I only pick one?? I am particularly fond of the chef and all of your food stamps...and your sentiments! LOL! Your sentiments are very funny - especially when paired with the right stamp! Can't wait for the new release!!!!

Anonymous said...

Even though its retired I LOVE this little guy...I just recently made a card using him...I am not sure what his name was "Otter in a Teacup" I will call him...Heres a link to the card using him...
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1177696?cat=500&ppuser=68848
And I LOVE the girly girls heres a card using one of them....TFL! Thanks for the chances to win some new Inkies!!!
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/699079?cat=500&ppuser=68848
Cookie

Sue D said...

I have so many favorites but at the last convention I picked up a turtle and sentiment--H1-0780-F and D4-0752-D. I love to use these on get well cards.

Pegg S said...

I love the 10819G, Chef, 10822H Chick Pair and Cube-10670 Christmas Cats Cube! Looking forward to seeing the new release!

Anonymous said...

It was hard to pick just one, but Mr Bumblies Daisy K1-0798-H is my favorite.

Deloris T

Marie O said...

I love all of my Inky stamps. The 3 I use most are: You Only Live Once/0331E, Simply Didn't Know/10393E, Martha/0373J. Your website is the only place I can purchase these stamps. I wish there were stores in the area. I went to the Buffalo Arts show and spent my money (and credit cards)at your booth!!

RustyBird said...

0695J Puppy Love is my favorite Inky Antics stamp. I've used it more often than any of my other stamps. Thanks for the blog candy. It is so much fun to enter them!

Leslie Springer said...

I Love petey. I have 2 stamps but love all of them.
Have fun in CA!!

whodoc said...

I simply love all of the Festive Snowfolk stamps. My two favorites are Spirit of Christmas (0302L) and Simple Joys (2098L). They have just the right sentiment with a little bit of design to highlight the message...perfect! Thank you for such a great selection to choose from.

TheLittleFrog said...

I absolutely adore Birthday Petey and all the stamps from Festive Snowfolk, so cute! I also really like H2-2013,Chocolate Candy Background. OMG, too many I like, I cant decide:))

Savor the Journey said...

I cannot name a favorite! Oh that just is not possible!! **gasp**

:o) Tex