Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sneak Preview #1: Groovy Owls

Inky Antics will be attending Winter CHA at the end of this month, so we've been scurrying to get things ready! (Winter CHA is a trade-only show where retailers check out what's new and place orders for products to arrive at their store.)

We are really excited to be releasing designs from Ronnie Walter, Nancye Williams, and Tammy DeYoung. There will be 8 different themes...which means lots of variety and fun stamps to choose from!

Here's a peek at the Groovy Owls collection from Ronnie Walter:


When Ronnie and I were first discussing this concept last spring (before the ink and paper had even whispered to each other...yes, the whole process takes a surprisingly long time because there are so many steps involved), I couldn't wait to see what she came up with. And she did an amazing job as always. I think they're adorable (or, as my talented stamping friend Debbie says, owl-dorable)...and the saying in the second picture cracks me up because I'm SUCH a night owl myself. But, more importantly, I can't wait to to hear what you think!

11 comments:

Chelsea said...

These owls are really really cute Jackie!

I am excited to see you have a new blog!!

Andrea said...

Super cute!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Hello! Silly lady! You didn't tell me you were up and running! LOL!! Glad I already subscribe to the newsletter.
These owls are a "HOOT" and I'm having a blast playing with the images. *wink*

Alyce said...

I've added your blog to my list to check. Owls!!!!!!! I love them. I've been collecting owls in all different mediums, sizes and colors. Couldn't believe it when everyone started making owl rubber stamps. Just have to have them all.

Anonymous said...

I love the Ronnie Walter line and these owls are adorable! I NEED the night owl stamp considering I work nights for a police dept so I am definately a "night owl"!

Debby said...

I love these owls. Can't wait to get my hands on them.

~michelle~ said...

These images are a *hoot!* very fun little fellows!!

Micki Harper said...

Oh I am so getting these. I know just the right person for the "From One Night Owl to Another", lol..... Perfect!!!!!

Tracy Durcan said...

These are super cute!! I want them both! :)

Karen (stampin3) said...

I love these images - hope to get my hands on them!!

Pink Dandelion said...

Ooohh these owls are fabulous. Debs x Lovely blog too.