Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sneak Preview #2: Chef's Choice

Ronnie's first set of the Chef's Choice stamps was released in our Spring '08 flyer. They were a real hit, and several customers commented how they'd like to see some girl chefs added. (We always appreciate hearing your feedback and suggestions, by the way!)

So, by popular demand, we're proud to present a little peek at the newly expanded Chef's Choice collection:


The chef shown below was a special request I made to Ronnie, just because I think it's hilarious. The saying is a single stamp, with space in between the two phrases so you can ink part of it at a time and stamp them separately. Fish you could have seen her surprised expression when I suggested these! (Okay, okay...I emailed her with the idea, but I couldn't resist trying to work in that pun somehow, LOL!) I think it turned out great:


And here's a card made using the cute little Shaker Chef and coordinating saying. This will be one of the four "action" cards we're making in the More Inky-active Cards: Secret Sliders class I'm teaching at conventions this year:

4 comments:

Theresa Grdina said...

Too cute!!!

~Michelle~ said...

*cute* images!!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love the little chef gal! I am so glad Ronnie came up with some girl chefs too.

Jami said...

I love just about everything Ronnie does. These are adorable. Looking forward to seeing you at CHA!