Monday, January 12, 2009

Sneak Preview #3: Beach Girls

I just heard the weather forecast on the radio today, and it's going to get colder this week. I mean Seriously Cold. They're predicting 0 degrees as the high on Thursday and -16 degrees as the low. Sheesh, tell me again WHY do I live in Minnesota? Okay, maybe it's because I was born and raised here. And I've never lived anyplace else (well, except for that one semester during college in Wisconsin...but it's just as cold there, too). Oh, and I suppose the fact that so many of my family members and friends live here also has something to do with it. ;-)

Still, it doesn't stop me from wishing I lived in a warmer climate or could take a vacation to the Caribbean, like right this minute! Since it doesn't appear either will be happening soon, for now I'll just have to dream about it. In the meantime, I'm looking at the Beach Girls collection by Tammy DeYoung and can easily imagine myself in a situation like this:


Or this:Or even this:
Well, probably not that last one because I am seriously terrible at volleyball. But those other two scenarios look pretty darn good to me!

The images (10 of them) and sayings (12 different ones) are all separate stamps so you can mix and match them. What do you think? Are you feeling the rays of sunshine yet? :-)

4 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

I'm freezing in WI....I feel your pain!!
I'm feeling the rays of sunshing.....these images are SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

RustyBird said...

Hello Jackie,
I live in the Texas hill country, where winters are mild, but I love them. Come summer, it is so hot, for so long, all I can do is dream of winter.
The first stamp is appropriate for my area of Texas, as river tubing is a very popular sport here.
If I could have my druthers, I'd live here in the winter, and in a northern state in the summer!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

It is BLUSTERY here! We are having 60 mph wind (should have seen the snow fly in that this morning!) The snow earlier was the biggest snowflakes I had ever seen. Thankfully that didn't last long.

Wendalyn said...

Hi Jackie, Adorable imagines I can't wait to see the next release. And you are right about Minnesota weather. Im in Coon Rapids and its horrible outside right now. I work in Eden Prairie so decided tonight was a good sick night to call in as roads are horrid. Gotta love looking at images of summer and hoping it warms up and get sunny soon... sick of winter here.