Saturday, January 10, 2009

"Valentine Monkey" Box in a Bag

This is the project we made at We're Stampin' Mad today:


Thanks to all the ladies who attended! If you'd like to make the "Valentine Monkey" Box in a Bag at home, you can download a .PDF file of the instructions by clicking here.

At the end of the day, I popped next door to Beadbury and took a photo:


They offer lots of classes, too. Here's just one of them:


How fun is that! Makes me want to get into beading and jewelry making. Hmm...

5 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

What a CUUUUTE project!!! That monkey image is adorable!! love that purple paper too!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Between you and Lana, I may succumb and get this monkey yet! I love these "box in a bags" and have made many of them.

I am jealous about that store!!!!! We don't have anything like that around here.

~Michelle~ said...

Debbie *made* me make one of these bags!! They are fun! Cute monkey!

Karen said...

too cute!! gonna try to work on making one this week!

Jackie Cole said...

That store is way cool, I wish we had a store like that here. by the way I was admiring your bracelet in texas last weekend, perhaps???
you could help me find one. It was too darn cute, later,
Jackie Cole