Sunday, February 1, 2009

Froggie Mini Memo Book

I make lists. Lots of lists. Because if I don't, whatever I'm trying to remember flies out of my little brain and it's gone forever...or until it's too late and I recall what I'd forgotten after I was supposed to do something! Ah, the drawbacks of getting older. So sad. ;-)

I suppose I could get a PDA, but I can barely write a text message on my cell phone before I want to pull out my hair and scream. Not that I'm technologically stunted in too many ways...but I'm kind of an old-fashioned girl when it comes to this and prefer to use pen and paper.

So yesterday I made myself a little notebook. It's just the right size to keep in my purse, and that frog on the cover makes me smile:


Isn't he funny? I like the inside pages, too:


It was the perfect excuse to play with my CarlaCraft Binding System and Nestabilities Dies. If you'd like the project instructions, you can download a .PDF file of them by clicking here. For directions on how to use the CarlaCraft Binding System, check out this video:

4 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I'm a BIG note person too. It's always more fun to post notes on pretty paper in a pretty pad. Ü

Gina said...

I love all my techie toys, but all my lists are handwritten. Love the frog!

Kerry D-C said...

Cuuuuuuute! I am always writing notes...but I never remember to look at them again! LOL!

Kathy said...

Cute pad! I'm not a techie at all and so this is right up my alley!