Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Saturday!

Don't you just love Saturdays? It's my favorite day of the week...fun when I'm on the road and get to meet our customers at conventions, and really nice when I'm at home and can take a slower pace to putter around the house. Here's one of our cats, Oscar, illustrating what I mean:


Yep, he lays around like this all the time. Such a weird kitten. Same position but taken from the front:


Just a little reminder to take some time out for yourself today to rest and relax a bit! :-)

5 comments:

Kathy said...

That's pretty cute - exactly what I need to do - just stretch and relax!

Leslie Hanna said...

That is so funny! I thought he was asleep, but he lays like that awake?! What a hoot!

Nancy Detrick said...

beautiful baby ... looks so soft and cuddly ... probably a good singer, too.
talk about a warm fuzzy!!

Willie Ehrlich said...

Hello... I thought I was the only one who had a cat that lays flat on his back. Your cat looks Siamese? I have a white cat with blue eyes and he sleeps like a person! My husband has had cats all his life and he says never has he seen a cat sleep like ours, but now we know you have one too. Don't you just love it?

Jackie Lewis said...

Kathy, Leslie, and Nancy: Thanks for your kind comments. I'll be sure NOT to tell Oscar, though...don't want him to get a big head! LOL. ;-)

Willie: He's a Ragdoll. One of the characteristics of this breed is that they're supposed to go limp when you pick them up by the scruff of their neck. But, of course, Oscar is "defective" that way. He just squirms and mews a bit to complain. :-P But, of course, we love him just the same!