Thursday, February 12, 2009

StampFest & New Accessories

I know I've been MIA for a few days...I've been scurrying to get ready for this weekend's StampFest show in Clearwater, Florida. We're leaving for the airport this afternoon, and I'll be back on Monday with a full report! And if you're planning to attend the convention, please stop by and say hello to me at the Inky booth.

In the meantime, you may want to check out the NEW accessories
recently added to our website. This month's special is on the Nestabilities dies. If you haven't tried them yet, they are way cool and such a great value compared to buying individual punches.

We've also got the Glue Glider Pro and two types of adhesive refill
s. This brand of tape runner works really well and is more compact than the ATG runners can be, but they offer similar cost benefits. If you find the ATG kind to be a bit unwieldy, you may want to check out the Glue Glider Pro.

For our flower-loving friends (or should I say fiends, LOL), the Sprites collection by Prima is in stock. Finally, perhaps my two favorite additions (it's hard to pic
k faves!) are the Handy Caddy and PullEZ Ribbon Purse. Both of these items are the cat's meow...and we can always use more storage options, right? Look at what a scary mess my ribbons were before:


I don't have an "after" picture (my own PullEZ travels to our conventions, so I'll try to remember to take a photo this weekend), but it really does look like the one shown on our website. And it works like a charm! I was skeptical at first until I got a chance to test it myself, and then I was completely sold and we started carrying it.

If you already own any of these products, feel free to please post your reviews in the comments section. Have fun shopping, and hope your weekend is a terrific one!

No comments: