Monday, March 16, 2009

Back From Carson

Last night, I took the red-eye flight from Los Angeles and arrived home early this morning. Now that I've had a long nap and caught up with laundry and other housework, I wanted to check in with everyone and share a few photos from the show.

Our Bunny Triangle Treat Box was really popular, and we sold out of the Bunny Maker Clear Stamp Set by Sunday morning. Not sure if my "furry ears" had anything to do with that, LOL:


Wendy Vecchi, who designs her exclusive line of stamps for Stampers Anonymous (one of Inky's sister companies), was kind enough to send me the above picture she'd taken on Saturday. At the convention this weekend, she demonstrated the techniques she uses to create her amazing grungeboard projects.

Our friends Daisy and Joy from eclectic Paperie stopped by and had a special surprise for Ted. Check out the hilarious t-shirt they brought for him:


Ted is the owner of Art Gone Wild! & Friends (which includes Art Gone Wild!, Stampers Anonymous, Darcie's, and Inky Antics). He's my boss, and I like to refer to him as "The Big Cheese." If you have the chance to meet Ted at any of the conventions we attend, you'll quickly understand why! Here's an example of what I mean:


Pretty funny guy, huh! And he's really a good sport about the nickname I call him. So when Joy spotted this shirt, she said she just had to get it.

Thanks so much to Joy, Daisy, and all of our Carson customers. It was wonderful to see you there!

6 comments:

Theresa Grdina said...

YOur pictures are great...how I wish I could make a convention this year.....

Joy said...

Jackie, these photos are GREAT! You look so cute with the furry ears. It was so great to see you! *mwah*

~Michelle~ said...

ooooh, I'm just drooling looking at your booth...what fun!

Kerry D-C said...

oh man! looks like so much fun!! Wish I were there! I definitely think it was your bunny ears that help the sell out! heehee!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I'm sure the bunny ears did it! It got their attention, into your booth....Ü

Hope you saved a set for me. *wink*

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Bwaahahahah that is HILARIOUS!!!! Way to go Joy!!!