Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blogging For Two

Did you know we're a member company of StampScrapArtTour? It's a group of manufacturers who produce stamping and scrapbook conventions. We do about ten of these per year, in addition to the other shows that Inky Antics attends. And guess what, I've taken to this blogging thing so much that I'm now writing for the SSAT Blog!

I just made our very first post today, and there's a fun project you might want to check out...plus BLOG CANDY! Yay! So please head on over and then return here to tell me what you think.

6 comments:

Marie said...

I loved the Buffalo/Hamburg NY Show and watched Debby complete one card a minute! I enjoyed being able to see and hold the Inky Stamps, can't get a real "size" by looking on the internet. Looking forward to August. The blog is wonderful.

Jennifer Bradley said...

I love faux postage - beautiful post :) You are super-blogger!

I can't leave a comment b/c it doesn't have the "anonymous" or "name/url" option.

~Michelle~ said...

I agree....your blogging is great! Nice photos! Nice Candy! ....I still say...when are you coming to WI?! I want to meet you for real!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

How fun! :) Because you just "needed" something else to keep you busy right??

Jackie Lewis said...

Marie, looking forward to seeing you, too! :-) Thanks for the reminder about the anonymous thing, Jennifer...I've changed the SSAT blog settings so you can post now! Michelle, I know it's a long way out but I'll be at the Madison show in November. Can you come? Funny, Ms. Keri. ;-)

Sue D said...

Great blog post and the card and photos of how to make were great.