Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bunnies Doing Their Job

We went to Steve's brother and sister-in-law's yesterday for dinner, and I brought the Bunny Tree as a hostess gift. Allyson was excited when she saw it:


Nathan, Tyler, and Abby also thought it was pretty cool:


...especially once they started opening their bunny boxes and saw what was inside. Then they liked 'em even more:


If you want to make a Bunny Tree, you can find directions here. Overall, I'd say it was a big hit, and I think your family members and friends will think so, too! :-)

5 comments:

Tracy Durcan said...

This is the sweetest!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

How sweet! I love the look on the children's faces.

Kathy said...

Oh my gosh! This is so cute and adorable. I think I will have to make these for my grandkids!

Gina said...

What an adorable tree!

Baker_ia said...

This is a really cute idea and looks like it would be a lot of fun thanks for sharing.