Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bunny-rama, Part II: Clear Pillow Box

It's hard to choose favorites because we have so many wonderful stamps in the entire Inky Antics line (although I don't actually draw any of them myself...our talented artists do that), but 3200L Huggin' Bunny definitely ranks high on my personal list. So today I decided to use him with the 3150D Bunny Hugs saying when making this clear pillow box project:


It was easy to do with my Mini Scor-It Board, and of course I enjoy any excuse (um, I mean "important reason", LOL!) to pull out my colored pencils and Gamsol. If you'd like the instructions, you can download a .PDF file of them by clicking here.

5 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I'm confused what you used the score-pal for on this project.

I have this stamp! I love all the cutting you did!

Jackie Lewis said...

Just needed it for the green and striped cardstock, Debbie. There wasn't a ton of scoring to do in this projecct, but the Scor-It Board made it extra simple because I didn't have to get out my ruler and measure/mark the appropriate spots since there's a centering ruler already on the board itself. :-)

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Awwww so cute!!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

And can you believe I don't own this stamp??? How is that possible??? I don't have many "spring" image from IA! Weird....

Zafran ali said...

This is just too sweet......

print vip cards