Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hugs To You!

It's slowly been getting warmer here in Minnesota...well, relatively speaking. Yesterday the high temperature was 44 degrees, which is sorta spring-like. It definitely put me in the mood for spring, though. So let's do a quick round of seasonal blog candy!

To enter, leave a note in the comments section of this post telling us what your favorite Easter candy is (or any candy, if you don't celebrate this holiday). I'll accept entries until Sunday, March 8th, at midnight Central time. I'll randomly choose the winner on Monday morning, who will receive this cute pair of stamps:


Here are the details: If you post anonymously (in other words, without signing in), be sure to add your name or we won't be able to include you in our drawing. It will be the winner's responsibility to contact me via email no later than March 11th. If I don't hear from the winner, I won't be re-drawing...so please remember to come back and check. Good luck, and consider yourself hugged today!

19 comments:

Dee in Oklahoma said...

Oh, it has to be jelly beans! I really love the flavors of the Jelly Belly brand. Yum!
Thanks for the opportunity to win..this cute, cute stamp set..love the bunny and chicks!
Hugs to ya...Dee

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Dove chocolate truffles.

wendyp said...

oh how cute!!!

Love Zittners peanut butter eggs! Yummy!

Michelle said...

I love peanut butter and chocolate, so my favorite Easter candy is Reese's peanut butter eggs! Those are cute stamps, thanks for the chance to win!

Kim Johnson said...

I love Reese's peanut butter eggs! A close second is the malted milk ball eggs. I'd love to win.

Janet L. said...

I really like Reese's peanut butter eggs best, but I also like candy with coconut in it. Thanks for the chance to win the cute stamps.

THeresa Grdina said...

My favorite candy is those robin's egg malt balls....yummy! Oh - and I really like the Reese's eggs - the small, colorful ones...the ones that are coated in colored candy and underneath is chocolate and they are filled with peanut butter! YUM!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Jackie,
We had a spring like day today too...windows and doors are open!
This bunny is too cute!!! But the question should be which candy isn't my fav. I definitely have a sweet tooth! If I have to pick though, I think choc & peanutbutter melt-aways...so rich and creamy, eek, now I need one!!!!!!
Blessings, Maria

Marie said...

Easter is better than Halloween because of the Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. I am glad Easter is the only time they have these eggs or I would be eating these eggs for breakfast year 'round.

Chelsea said...

Love the Peeps ... any kind any color!

Sherri Thacker said...

I love the Robin's malt ball eggs!! They are soooo good!!

Wendalyn said...

My favorite Easter candy is Cadbury Eggs too bad I am on a diet cause they are to die for...

Sherry said...

My favorite candy are jelly beans and those Cadbury Creme Eggs...yum!!

Gina said...

My favorite candy is the little Cadbury eggs that are chocolate with the candy shell over the chocolate. Of course, you can never go wrong with Jelly Belly jelly beans.

Kathy said...

My favorite Easter candy is definitely the Reeses Eggs! YUM! We are also having wonderful weather - hooray! Thanks for the opportunity to win those really cute stamps!

AtaiDanu said...

My favourite candy is the aero original chocolate bar.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute stamp!!!

I would have to say it's the Reeses Eggs--love that Peanut Butter & Chocolate combo!!! :-)

Kathy Johnson
aka CraftyKJ

Deloris said...

My favorite candy is yellow peeps!

Deloris

Jodi said...

My favorite Easter candy is a toss up between Peeps or Cadbury Eggs (but only the gooey inside of them ~ too much chocolate for me on the outside).

Thanks for the chance to win these cute stamps :)