Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Make & Take at Stamp Garden

Last week before I left for the Philadelphia convention, I stopped by Stamp Garden in White Bear Lake:


I met with Dawn, the owner, a very nice lady whom I've known for quite a while. Here she is pictured next to their wall o' ribbon:


My main reason for going there was to plan for a FREE make & take event I'm hosting next Thursday evening, April 9th, from 5:30 to 8:30 PM. We'll be creating a fun card using designs from our Spring '09 collection. Yes, I do already know what it looks like...but it's a surprise and I'm hoping that will tempt you enough to come join us if you're in the area!

If you've never been to Stamp Garden before, I think you'll enjoy perusing their great selection of stamps, cardstock, patterned papers, embellishments, and other goodies:


Did I mention they offer lots of classes, too? Sure do...and you can check 'em out in the Stamp Garden Newsletter, along with a Spring Retreat and their Five Year Anniversary Celebration. So please mark your calendar and visit with me. Looking forward to seeing you there!

No comments: