Thursday, March 26, 2009

Puppy Love

We've got another double show weekend at the Memories Scrapbooking Expo in Columbus, OH and StampScrapArtTour in Philadelphia, PA. I'm heading to the airport in a couple of hours, but first I wanted to post this cute card made with 0695J Puppy Love:


It was created by Deloris, who is participating in Marie's RAK Challenge and kindly sent this photo so I could share it with you. (Great job and thank you, Deloris!)

If you're going to the Philly convention, please stop by and introduce yourself to me. And if you have plans to attend the one in Columbus, say hello to Darby. She'll be demonstrating at the Inky booth there, and I'm sure you'll enjoy meeting her. (Darby, by the way, is one of the original artists from Art Gone Wild! She still creates stamps for AGW and is a super talented lady...besides being a really sweet person, to boot.)

And if you cannot make it to either location, I hope you can find time to stamp up a card for our challenge. Have a great weekend, dear readers!

4 comments:

Marie said...

I like the paper you chose and the coloring on your card Delores. Everyone can benefit from a little "hug". Thanks for sharing, now i have another stamp to add to my wish list.

Cindy said...

This stamp is great and I'll look for it it Oaks...I'll be there!

Kathy said...

Just got back from vacation and think the last few posts are so cute! Sorry I missed the convention in Columbus.

DawnL said...

Puppy Love is so cute! I just got it at the Scrapbook Expo!!