Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Turtle Smiles

Instead of making a bunny project today, I decided it was "turtle time." This covered mini lunchbox tin features 0780F Turtle's Flowers and 10247D Smile. It'll be going with me to the show in Philadelphia this weekend as a sample for the booth:


What to fill it with? Anything that makes you smile, of course! Candy is always a favorite (yes, my name is Jackie and I'm a sugar-holic...). But the 5 1/2" W x 4" H x 2 3/4" D size means it's also large enough to hold 3" x 5" index cards, which would be great for a themed recipe collection. Or how about nail polishes and emery boards (decorated with 0289G Manicure Girl and 0176D Too Cute or 0152C Girly Girl) or travel size shower gel and a bath pouf for a cute little spa gift? A set of small photo albums made with the CarlaCraft Binding System would be fun, too!

For instructions on how to make the Turtle Mini Lunchbox Tin (including a printable pattern for the front and back panels), you can download a .PDF file by clicking here.

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Jackie, I love this! I love the papers you chose.

Michelle's Inky Fingers said...

I love this turtle and the box is ADORABLE!!! Thanks for sharing....