Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Asian Feast Cookbook

Last weekend I posted about the dinner we served to Chad and Amy. I thought it would be fun to make a cookbook of the recipes I'd listed plus additional ones I wanted to share with you. Here's the finished project:


And remember how I'd been meaning to make a video showing how to use the CarlaCraft Binding System? It's not very fancy because I don't have an editing program yet, but I did it! Take a look:


The cookbook measures 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", and I decorated the cover with 10825H Soup Pot Chef and 10810F Gourmet Background. The oval and scalloped oval were cut with Nestabilities dies.

If you'd like to make your own copy, you can download the .PDF file of my Asian Feast recipes. Print the first five on 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock, then turn the paper around, print the other five, and cut the sheets in half. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Gabriela (Gabi With An Eye) said...

OMG! I love your card! It's sensational! Simply adorable!

The Hatch Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy said...

Love that binding system - very easy! Your cookbook is wonderful - thanks for sharing the link for the recipes! I think I will make a couple of cookbooks today!

Marie said...

What a great video! I was intimidated by the Binding System, but you made it look so simple that I gotta have it!! The only challenge I forsee is picking out the coil colors. Thanks for the great tutorial. Love it!:)