Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hiya Cookie

Today I made a sample using the X2-2940 Square Box Template to replace the Easter version in our convention booth:


The image is 10855E Hiya Cookie, and I cut it out and layered it with the Nestabilities Labels One dies. The dots on the cookie's cheeks were made with the Inkssentials White Opaque Pen...it's a neat trick I learned from Michelle to add that "little something" as a cute finishing touch.

The inside of the box features 10844D Sweet Treat as the sentiment, and I used Basic Grey's Magnetic Snaps as the closure (boy, those sure do come in handy!):


The cookies were from the dollar store. Although they're not homemade, these bite-size goodies fit nicely inside the box. I don't know about you, but I've never met a cookie I didn't like!

* * *

I'm going to the airport this afternoon and will return on Monday evening, so I'll see you back here again in a few days. Hope you have a terrific weekend!

2 comments:

wendy vecchi said...

TOTALLY...freakin cute!
wendy

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

not sure how I missed this! What a cute idea! This would be fun to fill with animal crackers too. hmmmm