Monday, April 6, 2009

Late Congrats

Here are your random numbers:

10

Timestamp: 2009-04-07 00:35:54 UTC

* * *

Sorry I'm late in posting our "What's For Dinner?" blog candy winner. We moved my home office downstairs yesterday so I could have a larger room with more storage space and add a stamping table. That's the good news.

In the process, though, something has gone awry with my computer and I'm not able to get online. Comcast can't deliver a new cable modem until Wednesday, either, so I've been going through a bit of online withdrawal. That's the bad news.

Tonight I'm using Steve's laptop and work aircard to post this entry, so I'd better get to my point since my time is limited: Congratulations to QC! Please email me with your name and mailing address, and I'll get that Recipe Clear Stamp Set sent out to you.

Thanks to everyone who played. From gourmet to comfort food, your dinners all sounded yummy. I'm looking forward to writing more entries later this week once everything gets fixed, so hopefully I'll see you here again real soon!

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Congratulations QC!

~Michelle~ said...

We want to see your new room!!!
....pretty please?! ;)