Friday, April 10, 2009

Online Again

My cable modem issues have finally been resolved by Comcast, and I'm so glad to be back online. I was going through Internet withdrawal for a few days there!

In the meantime, one of the things I did was to prepare for last night's make & take at Stamp Garden. We had 70 participants, including these ladies:


Here's the card we made, which features 1638G Shaker Chef and 0430D Season Day:


The salmon panel on the left was run through the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder. I borrowed my friend Keri's idea for the flower again, using a knotted ribbon in place of a brad for the center...how neat is that?!

6 comments:

Joy said...

Very cute Jackie! :) I wish I was one of the 70! :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute card, I love the IA chefs! Wish I lived closer,you would have had 71. Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!

Ad K.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW!!! 70 ladies??!!! That's awesome! Cute card

Marie said...

I definately have to move. The 4th stamping store just closed last month. The 1 remaining store doesn't have many Inky Antic's Stamps. The only store that I can find supplies at,is 1 hour and 25 minutes away from where I live.
Maybe you would like to move to upstate New York!

Jennifer Bradley said...

Super cute card!!! 70 ladies!?! Whoa! What a great card. Lately I have lost my stamping mojo - but this card has given me the kick I need - I love that little flower knot - changes it up a bit.

I was readign through some of your other blog posts and the recipe's you gave recently sound awesome - I want to try the Mongolian Beef - yummy!!!!

Kathy said...

Yeah - so glad your internet is back up and working again! Wish I had been among those 70 ladies. Love the card and that bow in the flower is too cute
!