Thursday, June 25, 2009

Coffee Time

Some days, you gotta have caffeine:


Actually, I find that's true for many days. ;-)

Our 10444K Coffee Girl is such a fun, hip design, don't you think? I'm more of a Diet Dr. Pepper girl myself, but coffee and soda both provide the needed boost for any woman to conjure up her superpowers...as illustrated by the 10367D Caffeine Power saying:


And did you know the box created with V1-1223 Rectangle Box Template stamp is just the right size to hold a gift card? (Here's a tutorial showing how to make the Square Box Template, which is the same process.) I used oval and scalloped oval Nestabilities dies to cut out the layered shapes before adhering them to the front and inside box flap.

Lastly, I added Basic Grey's magnetic snaps to hold the flap closed. One thing I discovered about these snaps is the adhesive isn't quite as strong as I'd like, so I just rub off the sticky part with my finger and then attach them with Super Glue Gel. That really makes 'em hold well!

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

very fun! don't ya just love those magnetic snaps?! Ü

Noor said...

love it!