Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Double Show Weekend Again

A few times per year, we attend two shows at the same time. How is this possible? We've got a "drive booth" and a "fly booth." The stamps and accessories in both booth versions are almost identical, but our drive booth sits on wheels and the fly booth contains tabletop cabinets.

If you've visited Inky Antics and our sister companies (Art Gone Wild!, Darcie's, and Stampers Anonymous) at previous conventions, you may have met some of our team members. We have a cast of "regulars" who rotate in and out of the show schedule. But on a double show weekend, of course, everybody is called in to help at once!

This weekend, we'll have booths at StampFest in Orlando, FL and the Great American Scrapbook Show in Chantilly, VA. I'll be demonstrating for Inky in Chantilly, and Darby will be showing you our great products in Orlando. Please stop by and say hello!

In the meantime, check back to see the results of my recent discovery of the auto-post feature. I hadn't posted for several days because I was busy preparing for our shows, but that also included making some new samples for our fly booth...so hopefully (assuming I've figured out how to work things correctly, LOL) I'll be showing them to you here while I'm gone. Stay tuned for more!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Darn Jackie! I was hoping to see you in Orlando! Oh well, hopefully at Stampaway right?

Jackie Lewis said...

For sure at Stampaway, Andrea...I'll be there! :-)