Saturday, June 27, 2009

It's Hip To Be Square

Our fly booth (at StampFest in Orlando this weekend) also needed a sample for the X2-2940 Square Box Template stamp, so here's what I came up with:


The image is 10818G Flower Chick, which I think is so handy because it appeals to both kids and adults, male or female. And it works for nearly any occasion or just to say hi, as I did here with 10461C Hello Friend:


Did you notice the white "faux eyelet" and "faux stitching" marks? I used the Inkssentials White Opaque Pen to create them. At shows, customers often ask me if it clogs; many people report that the white pens they've used before have given them problems. While I cannot say that this one will never clog, I've had pretty good luck with the Inkssentials brand (which is made by Ranger, by the way, so it's a reliable name) and it's the best on the market that I have found. But if it does happen to skip or stop up a bit, you may want to try tapping it onto scratch paper (rather than scribbling). Tap, tap, tap...that gets the ink flowing smoothly again and I'm back in business!

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love this! I've been using my white pen more too.

~Michelle~ said...

Cute! I love my white gel pen....they are so fun to add highlights with! :)