Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cupcake Hello

We're cooking another Asian Feast today for Amy and Chad. I thought they'd request something different, but they said they liked this dinner so much they wanted to have it again. So, Asian Feast it is!

I was looking at cupcake recipes online yesterday because I thought I'd mix things up a little and try making a batch flavored with green tea. In the end, my research revealed that one of the ingredients (matcha powder) is a bit beyond our budget...so I'll probably stick with the Twin Dragon Almond Cookies or even store-bought fortune cookies. But it reminded me how much I love cupcakes, just like this chef girl:


The image is 2233G Pastry Chef, and the saying is 10788D Hello Cupcake. The tone-on-tone teal background was stamped with 10872F Sweet Background. Bon appetit!

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Have a fun evening! I love this cupcake chef.