Monday, July 6, 2009

Sneak Preview #1: Festive Reindeer

It's getting close to that time of year again...the Summer CHA trade show, where we'll unveil our Fall & Winter '09 collection. We're attending the show July 28-30, and then the new designs will be available on our website shortly afterward in early August.

I know that still about a month away, but I couldn't wait to share a peek or two with you! (I'll be doing more of this over the next few weeks, so continue to check back for additional previews.) Even though we're smack in the middle of summer right now, this adorable reindeer drawn by Ronnie Walter reminds me that it's never too early to start thinking about Christmas:


And check out this "sweet" little guy:


What do you think...do they put you in the mood for the winter holidays?

9 comments:

Theresa said...

That reindeer is TOO CUTE! Can't wait to see all of the holiday stamps!!!

Joy said...

Sooooooo cute Jackie! :) Can't wait to see the stamps... and YOU!

Wendalyn said...

Those deer are adorable Jackie...

Deloris said...

OMG, they are adorable! Adding them to my wish list right now.

Deloris

Anonymous said...

I'm loving that sweet reindeer! Do you have any stockists in the UK please?

Lynn Wild

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Jackie these are a-deer-able! (heehee, just came up with that as I was typing)

Gina said...

How cute! I am planning a Christmas in July event and am so in the Christmas mood!

Jackie Lewis said...

Thanks so much for your nice comments, everyone. Oh, I'm so glad to hear you like them as much as I do! Okay, then, it's time for another peek... :-)

P.S. To "anonymous poster," I'm not sure about stockists in the UK since I don't work at our main office, but you're welcome to email Sue or Margaret at stamps@inkyantics.com and they'll be happy to look up that info for you.

Kerry D-C said...

oh my gosh! these dear are SOOOO CUTE!!!