Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sneak Preview #2: Monkey Mania

Even though I've been home all week, it's been a few days since my last post because I have been immersed in pre-production work on the new flyer. I'll explain more about that later, but for now I just wanted to celebrate by doing a little happy dance:


Why, you might ask? Because the draft flyer is ready, and now I've turned it over to the capable hands of our graphics guy in Cleveland, Zach. He's got all kinds of stuff to do so it can be printed on the press...stuff that I don't really know much about, except that it involves color separations and stripping pages and other exotic terms.

And, ta-da! Like magic, he'll get the final version back to me for proofreading next week. He may look like this when he presents it:


Okay, probably not. I'm just being goofy. But aren't these monkeys adorable? You may recall having seen a couple on Ronnie Walter's drafting table last month. Here's the colored version of that vine monkey:


Tres cute, no? Hope you think so, too! Looking forward to your comments, and I'll "see" you on Monday after I'm back from the Pittsburgh convention.

3 comments:

Wendalyn said...

These little monkeys are adorable Jackie...

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

These monkeys are so cute and fun!

Kerry D-C said...

These monkeys ARE super cute!