Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sneak Preview #3: Turtle Clear Sets

If you've been an Inky stamper for a while now, you may recognize this latest peek at the Fall & Winter '09 collection. Because of inventory issues, we'd discontinued our clear stamp sets a little over a year ago. However, we now have the capability to produce them in-house. That means we're able to re-release the super popular turtle sets, including this one:


It's the Halloween Turtle Clear Set, with the new item number 10921MC. We're also bringing back the other three turtle sets in this series, along with Ravishing Ribbons, Sew Many Stitches, Marvelous Match-Ups...PLUS 30 (yes, 30!!) brand NEW clear stamp sets!

I'm excited to show those to you soon, but in the meantime, check out these adorable cards that Lana Lepinski had made with the original Halloween Turtle Clear Set.


This set will be available for ordering early next month with the rest of our new clear sets and wood mounted stamps. In the meantime, though, you can enter to win the Halloween Turtle Clear Set in a blog candy giveaway! This will be a sample set, meaning it won't be packaged or labeled...but the set is still all new and pretty.

Just let us know in the comments section of this post the item number/name of your favorite Inky Halloween stamp(s). Hint: You can find the complete collection by clicking on the Halloween "Go" button on this page.

Entries will be accepted until this Sunday, July 19th, at midnight Central time. One entry per person, even if you list more than one item number/stamp. I'll randomly select the winner on Monday and report the results then.

Please be sure to add your name if you post anonymously (in other words, without signing in) or we won't be able to include you in our drawing. It will be the winner's responsibility to contact me via email no later than July 24th. If I don't hear from the winner, I won't be re-drawing; remember to come back and check by the deadline in case YOU are the lucky recipient!

12 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

oh yeah! oh yeah! :) I love those turtle sets but never got a chance to buy them! I have the Trick or Treat Trio that I love! I am also a little partial to Hilda. ;)

Cindy said...

I've always been a fan of Frank/0217G. Love that you are adding back clear stamps.

Kathy said...

I'm so happy - love those turtle stamps! I love so many of your stamps but here are my top 4 of the Halloween stamps - Bugs & Kisses, Ghoul Talk, Halloween Gang, and Monster Manners. Looking forward to seeing y'all next month at the Stampaway convention!

Woman Undone said...

I am loving the dancing candy corn, who doesn't right!!!

Theresa said...

I love the "ghost kitty" and "the gang"! Of course, I am a fan of the turtle! He is too cute.....

Jodi said...

I love your stamps and am glad to see the Turtles and stitches are coming back. My favorite Halloween stamps are: Ghost Kitty, Halloween Gang, Jack-O-Kitty and Trick or Treat Trio.

Deloris said...

Yeah, I'm so glad the clear stamps are returning. I am short on storage space in my craft room and I love that I can store so many clear sets in a three ring binder.

My favorite Halloween stamp is item #Cube-0501 Frog Cube. The cards I made with it last year turned out really cute.

Deloris

Kathy Paige said...

I love the ghost kitty,the witches and all of the cute and witty sayings. So glad that you are getting into clear stamps again, prefer those kind over all others.
Kathy P. in Fairborn

Marie said...

There were several clear sets that I wanted to purchase. I am so glad that you are bringing them back. My favorite Halloween stamps is Costumed Quartets #10904L. It is great for waterfall cards!

Barb said...

I love Halloween Buddies. I am delighted that you will have clear stamps again.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

YAY! Sounds like bringing back the clear turtles is making stampers happy! Ü

Dawn said...

Hi, I love the new turtle stamps I have several of those from your booth at the show in Columbia, SC.
My favorite Halloween stamp is Gilbert Ghost and the saying, "eat, drink, and be scary."
I hope you pick me!!!
Dawn in SC