Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Mail

From time to time, customers will email me with a photo of a project they've made using Inky Antics stamps. I love it when this happens because it's so cool to see what people are creating with them.

A few days ago, I received this sweet note:

Hello!

I wanted to share this card I made using your owl stamp. I love 'em! Hope you have a great day! Thanks for creating such great images to play with!!!

Gretchen
www.in2stamping.blogspot.com

And look at Gretchen's adorable card:


She used such fun colors, and the contrast between the vertical rectangles and matted scalloped circle is really neat. Thanks, Gretchen!

If you make a card or project with our stamps, feel free to email me with a picture of it anytime. I'd be happy to share it with our other blog readers and spread some Inky fun!

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

oh my! That is absolutely "owl-dorable"!

PS: need to get Ronnie to create an "owl-dorable" sentiment. Ü

~Michelle~ said...

oooh, this is cute! :)