Friday, August 28, 2009

Heading To Hamburg & ATC's

I'm writing this post tonight from Ted and Michelle's house in Cleveland. Jan and I are driving early in the morning to the Hamburg show, which is about 3 1/2 hours away. I'm looking forward to this convention not only because I've never been to that area of New York before, but I also finally get to meet Marie in person.

You may remember Marie from the March RAK Challenge that she inspired. Marie is attending a stamp get-together next month, and she made these adorable ATC's to trade at that event:


Didn't they turn out great? She used 10606G Ready To Shop and 10784D Purse On Wheels, and her color pencil blending with Gamsol looks fantastic. I also like how she added Diamond Glaze on the sunglasses, and of course that car charm is the perfect touch.

Thanks to Marie for sharing this with us. And if you're going to the Hamburg convention, too, please stop by the Inky booth and say hello!

No comments: