Monday, August 10, 2009

Reindeer Fun

Here's a card I made recently using designs from our new Festive Reindeer collection:


I used PA1310 Presley Lime and PA1287 Bright Stripes patterned papers from Darcie's for the base of the card...the colors are so cheery, don't you think?

The stamps are 0079H Candy Cane Reindeer and 0014D Fun-Filled Christmas, which were colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with Gamsol. The red stripes of the candy cane were accented with a Stardust Glitter Pen, and the snowflakes and reindeer's nose were topped with a Glaze Clear Gloss Pen.

We've just added the Glaze Clear Gloss Pens to our website, and I love these things! I'm already a huge fan of JudiKins Diamond Glaze (it's perfect for leaves, frogs, patent leather shoes, animals' noses, mirrors, etc...anything that has a glossy or wet finish), and now I can get into tiny areas easily with Sakura's nifty pens. Way cool!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Cute card! Loved the interactive card class I attended at Stampaway - it was so much fun!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Super cute!