Thursday, August 13, 2009

Silly Kitty

I haven't been stamping the past few days since I got home from the Cincinnati convention, but I'll be getting back to it soon. In the meantime, I wanted to share a couple more pictures of Oscar. You may recall that I'd posted about him back in February. He's one of our two cats (and two dogs...yes, we live in a zoo!), and he is a real character:


The shot above shows him actually panting after we played with his favorite toy, the Cat Dancer. Have you ever seen a cat do that? It was so strange to watch!


But sometimes you just need to take a little break, huh? In that second photo, he'd jumped on top of my storage wall unit and squeezed himself between the basket and the ceiling. Hmm, comfy...NOT. But it gave me a chuckle, and I hope it does the same for you!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I guess we all need a place we can get away to...just glad mine isn't squeezed up next to the ceiling!
Loved the interactive card class I did with you at the Cincinnati convention! I wasn't able to get into your other class and was wondering if you sold the template for the milk box containers?

Jackie Lewis said...

Thanks for your lovely note, Kathy. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed the class!

Regarding the milk carton pattern, we don't sell that but you can order it here from the original creator: http://inkingidaho.blogspot.com/2008/10/milk-carton-container-tutorial.html