Thursday, September 10, 2009

Creative Cookbook

If you've been following the Inky blog for a while, you probably know how much I love all things FOOD! Reading about it, cooking it, eating it...there isn't any aspect I don't like, except maybe doing the dishes afterward (and even that's not too bad).

So when Becky O'Donnell sent me a fantastic collection of recipes, I was absolutely thrilled! Take a look:



There were 10 pages in all, and 9 were decorated with Inky stamps. Here's a closeup of one of 'em:


Isn't that adorable? Not to mention appetizing. In fact, I may have to make some cookies soon!

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher said...

what a clever idea to show the photo of the recipe! I love that!

Kathy said...

This is so cute! I have been to several bridal showers recently - this would have been a great gift to give.