Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Home From Hamburg

Thanks to everyone who visited the Inky booth in Hamburg. We had such a great time at this convention! I got to meet Marie (who made the ATC's in my last post), and she's even nicer in person:


On our drive back from Hamburg to Cleveland (after the show was over and we'd packed up), we stopped at Quaker Steak & Lube in Erie, PA. I'd never heard of this restaurant chain, which turned out to be way cool! The whole place was filled with cars and related paraphernalia. Check out this vintage Corvette that stood right above our table:


They're known for their chicken wings, and you can choose from more than 20 different sauces ranging from Mild to Atomic. (I'm a chicken myself when it comes to spicy foods, so I only tried the Mild kind...and even that had a bit of bite to it.)

Outside, I asked Lee and Ted to pose for the camera behind the giant photo cut-out board:


Hope you have "buckets of fun" today, too!

2 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

LOL! I have never heard of these restaurants either...looks like fun!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I haven't heard of this restaurant, but looks like you had fun.