Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Another Box In A Bag

One of the classes I'm teaching at the One of a Kind convention in Madison next month is called Double Slider Box & More. (Registration is still open, by the way, in case you're interested in taking this...I'd love to have you join us!)

This class includes materials for the Box in a Bag as a bonus make-at-home project:


I like this project and the two others so much that I've made a new set to reflect an all-occasion theme, which I'll be offering as a class at several of the shows we attend in 2010. Here's the revised bag, created with 0780F Turtle's Flowers and Darcie's PA1146 Sherbet Polka Pink printed paper:


I'd originally posted instructions back in January for making a Valentine version:


I'm not sure why, but I get a kick out of seeing different takes on the same project. I think it's neat how the same thing looks completely fresh just by changing up the stamp images and papers!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Very cute! Love these box in a bags samples! Hopefully you will be teaching them in Cincinnati next year.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love making these bags and it's been awhile since I have.

I hope the cards arrived on time today!