Thursday, October 22, 2009

New AGW Website

I'm excited to announce that we've launched a brand NEW website for Art Gone Wild!, one of our sister companies:


Please stop over to check out all the stamps and other products, along with a ton of samples. I especially like the Simple Circles clear stamp sets, which are really innovative and unlike anything I've ever seen. You can use them on their own:


Or combine them with the Clever Cutts Layered Circle Card Template and Starter Kit to make wonderfully unique projects:



Happy browsing and shopping...and please let us know what you think!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

So glad that their website is up and working! Love those layered circle cards! I think they are teaching some classes here in Cincinnati next month. I will have to see if they still have some openings.