Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Costume Capers

Here are your random numbers:

7
11

Timestamp: 2009-11-03 14:33:39 UTC

* * *

Congratulations to Barb S. and Kimme, who each won a Gobbles Turkey Clear Stamp Set! Ladies, please contact me via email with your address info so I can get your prizes sent out.

Thanks to everyone who played. There was such an array of creative costume ideas! Here's another funny one I wanted to share with you:


Yes, it's Nadya Suleman aka Octu-mom! Actually, she is our talented artist Tammy DeYoung. Gotta love those babies...my favorites are the two tucked into her pocket. How handy would that be, LOL!

4 comments:

Summer Braxton said...

Holy Hilarious, Batman!! This is THE best costume I have ever seen. Brava Tammy! (Them some creepy lookin' kids though)

Jan Scholl said...

OMG! I love it. No wonder your stamps ara a joy. I am passing the link on to this photo right away so everyone can enjoy.

Tammy said...

What can I say? i have a goofy sense of humor! Our family attends a neighborhood costume party each year and when I walked into the Dollar Tree and saw these dollies, I knew what I had to do! I've enjoyed looking at all of your costumes as well!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Tammy, I love your costume! What a hoot!