Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Make & Take at We're Stampin' Mad

If you live in the Twin Cities area, I'd love see you at We're Stampin' Mad in Osseo this Saturday, November 7th. From 10:30 to 3:30, I'll be at the store hosting a FREE make & take project.

And while you're there, you can check out the holiday card ideas. They've got a bunch of displays all over the store, like this one:


Doesn't this paper make you drool:


And look at some of these Christmas stamps:


I hope you can join us...it would be wonderful to see you there!

1 comment:

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh my gosh! I lived in Maple Grove and then Brooklyn Park from 1989-1998 and I used to shop at this store back then! They were on the main drag of Osseo right, and next door to a....hardware store perhaps?! I live in San Deigo now, but wow, small world.