Thursday, November 12, 2009

Name That Mousie!

I've been busily working on preparing new stamp designs from Ronnie Walter and Tammy DeYoung for our upcoming release at the end of January. (Yes, we start this early...even sooner, in fact, because it's a multi-step process to get from the drawing on paper to the finished stamp.)

I'm going to keep most of the sneak peeks under wraps for right now (I promise I'll show you more as we draw closer to the next launch), but I did want to show you this cute little mousie that Tammy created:


Isn't it sweet? This image makes me smile every time I look at it. And speaking of sweet, why don't we do a little BLOG CANDY today! Leave a note in the comments section of this post telling me what name you'd give this mousie. I'll accept entries until Sunday, November 22nd, at midnight Central time. A winner will be randomly chosen on Monday morning, and that person will receive our 4210G Mitten Mouse stamp, just in time for the holidays:


Remember, if you post anonymously (in other words, without signing in), be sure to add your name or we won't be able to include you in our drawing. It will be the winners' responsibility to contact me via email no later than November 26th. If we don't hear from the winner, we won't be re-drawing...so please remember to come back and check. Good luck, and hope you have a "micey nice" day!

26 comments:

Tammy C. said...

I would name him Marcus! "Mousie Marcus".
Thanks for the chance to win some blog candy!

Dawn Beery said...

I would name her Milly Mousie. Thanks for the chance to win.

christie said...

Oh that little mouse in the cup is just too cute! I would call him Matty Mouse - he is adorable!!

Marie said...

So glad you are giving me more ideas and things to do! God put me on this earth to accomplish so many things right now I'm so far behind I'll never die. I would name this mouse "Sonny Daiz".

Anonymous said...

This mouse it TOO cute!! I think I would name her Macy Mouse....
Theresa Grdina

Sue D said...

How about Daisy?

Deloris said...

What a cute little mouse. Lol, looks like I have more to add to my wish list.

I would name her Mischief Mouse.

Summer Braxton said...

Pipsqueak!

Thebug415 said...

I asked my daughters to help me with this one. Here is what they came up with...

Princess
Cutie
Mousy
Squeaky

Thanks for a chance to play along.

Happy Stamper said...

How about: Meep

sue wisniewski said...

Maisie Mouse
Petulia Mouse
Mac Mouse
Makensie Mouse
Michaela Mouse
o.k. I think that's enough for now.
stamping sue
stamprsue@aol.com

Gloria Stengel said...

I'd call her Aster or Dahlia or maybe Chrysanthamum. She's very cute!

Suziestamper said...

Oh that mouse has to be named, "INKY"!!! He's so adorable!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

how adorable! I love this mouse! What about Melinda? Sounds like a name Tammy would use.

Katie-Louise Oakley said...

I think she suits the name Martha! :)

xxx

Andrea said...

Teacup Tina I say! :)

Dee in Oklahoma said...

Awww...he looks like Manford to me...
Manford the Mouse...too cute!!! I love how he is hiding in the daisies...Oh, I hope you pick Manford.
Hugs, Deanna 8^)

Gina said...

I like Max or Mac for that cute little mouse. Both very cute stamps!

Redwife said...

Oh, she's definitely Marigold the Mouse Ü

Kathy said...

Cute Stamps! I would call her either Molly or Maeve.

Michelle's Inky Fingers said...

Very cute stamps - I think Roody for the Springtime mouse - and Pixie for the Christmas mouse! Thanks for the chance to win!

Lisa Lou said...

I'd say Lovely Lily fits her well.

barbs said...

I would name the mouse after the designers of this stamp. I suggest Walter De Mouse.

Jan Scholl said...

Ralph E. Mouse after my grampa, Ralph Edmond.

Leslie Caponey said...

I'd use Mitzi Mouse. She is so cute!

Karen said...

how cute....thanks for the chance to win