Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ready To Shop

I'm on my way to face the masses at the grocery store today. With list and coupons in hand, I am all set to go!

But, first, I wanted to offer another BLOG CANDY. Since Thanksgiving isn't only about all the delicious food (or so I've been told, ha ha!), leave a note in the comments section of this post telling me something you're especially grateful for this year. I'll accept entries until Sunday, November 30th, at midnight Central time. Two winners will be randomly chosen on Monday morning. The first person whose number is drawn will receive thse two wood mounted stamps from Ronnie Walter's Festive Reindeer collection:


The second person whose number is drawn will win these:



Remember, if you post anonymously (in other words, without signing in), be sure to add your name or we won't be able to include you in our drawing. It will be the winners' responsibility to contact me via email no later than December 5th. If we don't hear from the winners, we won't be re-drawing...so please remember to come back and check. Good luck!

13 comments:

Tracy Durcan said...

I am always thankful for a beautiful meal!! Also, the company, my lovely family :)

Sue D said...

I am grateful for my loving and supportive family and for all the wonderful crafters out there in blogland who inspire me with their projects.

Deloris said...

I am thankful for a wonderful home, yummy food for our Thanksgiving meal and of course great stamps to play with!

Anonymous said...

I am grateful that my feet hit the floor every morning...I am grateful for a loving (and loved) family.
Theresa G.

Michelle's Inky Fingers said...

I am grateful for Inky Antics (some of my favorite stamps!) as well as the creativity that is a God-given talent that allows me to share with all you out in the blog-world! I could go on and on, but that's good. Thanks for the chance to win!

Cindy Blekas said...

I am especially grateful for my family; my husband, my in-laws, and my own family. They are there through thick and thin, good and bad, and always there to support and see things through. Life is good because of them. Happy Thanksgiving!

Summer Braxton said...

What cute stamps! Happy Thanksgiving!
I am so grateful for reasonable airfare that allowed me to fly "home" this Thanksgiving AND return in a few weeks for Christmas.

RustyBird said...

I'm thankful for my wonderful hubby and my two kitty-children.

Leslie Caponey said...

Thanks for the chance to win!

Thebug415 said...

I am thankful for my children, and hubby. I am also thankful for good friends and family to enjoy the holidays with.

Tammy C said...

I am thankful that my parents are coming to NJ from Florida this Christmas!! Love the stamps! Thanks for the chance to win!

Connie said...

I'm especially grateful for my wonderful family/friends! And also to all the wonderful people who share their awesome talent!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Jodi said...

I am grateful for my 4 beautiful children, my wonderful husband, family and friends.