Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Speedy Recovery

Jeannette from Stamped Designs in Dover, NH recently told me that her mom (who also works at the store and is a very sweet lady) is having hip replacement surgery on the 15th. Well, I haven't tackled even half of my Christmas shopping list yet, I'm way behind on my emails, my kitchen floor needs mopping, and I still need to finish the new flyer...but this was a perfect excuse to do some "required" stamping, LOL!

Okay, I suppose I didn't have to create her card right this minute, but it has been a little while since I've posted something I have actually made myself. It also doubles as a sneak peek into another one of our upcoming releases:


Isn't that turtle adorable? I love his little shell bed! He'll be available as a wood mounted stamp and as part of a fun mix-and-match clear set at the end of January.

This is a pretty simple card. I think it would be even cuter with some coordinating buttons placed on the ribbon or in the lower section, but I don't have any that match. Hmm, maybe I need to let Santa know about that! By the way, what's on your wish list for the holidays?

4 comments:

Deloris said...

Love that turtle. He's adorable.
Lol, my wish list is always very long, but a few new turtle stamps/sets are heading my way. I'm getting the Birthday Turtles clear set and Turtles Flowers. Will have to add this new turtle to my wish list for my spring order. Think he would look great pared up with stamp 0752D "Hope your back on your feet again soon"

Kerry D-C said...

oh!! this is SO CUTE!!! This card would make anyone feel better! The turtles are my most favorite IA line!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

This turtle is sure to cheer her up!

Jackie Lewis said...

That's exactly what I was thinking about the On Your Feet saying, Deloris! Thanks for your kind comments, ladies. :-)