Saturday, January 30, 2010

Disappearing Data

I haven't forgotten about you, Inky blog friends! Since I got back from CHA on Thursday morning, I've been working on updating the Stampers Anonymous website with the new Tim Holtz and Studio 490 by Wendy Vecchi releases. (Our web guru, Cheryl, is adding the Inky stamps to our site since I can't do that myself, and they should be ready for viewing and ordering early next week.)

In the meantime, however, my external hard drive where I store most of my files has suddenly failed. Unfortunately, that's where I put all my photos from CHA (along with a bunch of other stuff I really don't want to lose). Argh! Steve is trying to recover that data...so please send positive computer thoughts our way, LOL. I'm hoping to be back to our "regularly scheduled programming" soon. ;-)

4 comments:

Marie said...

Yikes! I would be devastated if I lost my files. Wishing you much computer success. I think I will look into "cyber" storage.
Welcome back...missed you!

Kathy said...

I am sending happy thoughts your way! I recently lost most of my computer files due to a little nasty bug that got past my security stuff. I had some stuff backed up in another place but not all of it. Hope you are able to get everything fixed up.

午餐 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jackie Lewis said...

Thank you, Marie and Kathy! No luck yet, but Steve is going to take the hard drive to work and see if anything can be done to salvage the data. :-\