Sunday, January 10, 2010

Shipping Tag Box

Last month, Debbie Fisher's shipping tag box was featured for the "Try a New Technique" challenge on Splitcoaststampers. (You can find her tutorial by clicking on that second link.)

I thought this was such a fun, unique way to use tags and wanted to try it myself. I didn't have any shipping tags, so I just made my own using cardstock cut to 2 1/2" x 5". Here's how it turned out:


I used our new 0204F Circle Pup for the main image (which can be found here), and stamped the tag with 0670D Solid Heart Background. (The saying, 0195D Sweet Wishes, hasn't yet been released.)

Here's an angled view; you can see the little cello treat bag tucked inside:


Debbie made one using 10628H Sweety's Cocoa, which turned out so...well, um, sweet! Take a look, and please let us know if you try this project. I'd love to see your results!

3 comments:

手上 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chelsea said...

that is sooo cute!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Oh my!!! That is so cute!