Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sneak Preview #1: Merry Mousies

Do you remember the "Name That Mousie" post I wrote back in mid-November? Well, the artwork has been finalized, the stamps are in pre-production, and we've got some adorable samples to show you:


These beautiful cards were all made by the very talented Debbie Fisher. Actually, I had such a hard time choosing among the name ideas, so the ones above are just called Teacup Mousies. (Not very original I guess, LOL!) But I did finally decide for the set below, and I'm delighted to introduce Millie Mouse to you:


These stamps will be part of our Spring 2010 release, which will launch at the CHA trade show in just a few short weeks. They'll be available on our website for ordering shortly afterward.

I've got lots more to show you in the meantime, and I can't wait to hear what you think!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the little mousies!

Chelsea said...

oh ... these guys are soooo CUTE!!! Love 'em!

Jackie Lewis said...

I'm so glad you like them! Thanks for taking the time to write, Kathy and Chelsea. :-)

Gina F said...

Cute, cute, cute! What are you bringin to Mesquite next Friday? Do you have any coupons for us? Thanks Gina F

Theresa said...

OMGOSH! I love these "mousies"! They are adorable....and the artwork is inspiring!!!!