Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sneak Preview #3: Worldly Women

For all you Worldly Women fans, I'm happy to announce that we've got new stamp designs from Nancye Williams coming soon! These ladies just crack me up:


Aren't they a hoot? Teresa, the Coupon Queen in this set, would be fun for decorating an organizer (yup, I've got something up my sleeve for you later...stay tuned over the next few weeks):


Say hello to Buffy and Darlene:


In addition to the clear stamp sets shown above, these will all be available as individual wood mounted stamps.

Check out the great cards that Kerry Donovan-Casey made with them:


Kerry's creations are always unique and surprising. I never would have thought to use partial circle cut-outs like in the card on the right, for instance, but it turned out fantastic:


Some days I feel like Trixie (above left) and am convinced I've indeed "entered the snapdragon part of my life," LOL! Which ones are YOUR faves?

8 comments:

Tammy C. said...

These are so darn cute!! I got a good laugh out of all of them!

Marie said...

No favorites...love them all. Laughter is the best medicine. These all make me laugh! Thanks for brightening my day!

RustyBird said...

I like the Veni, Vidi, Visa: I came, I saw, I shopped. I do agree with what Marie said - they all make me laugh!

Kathy said...

LOL! These are so fun! I must say that gal to the left of the Veni, Vidi, Visa saying is something else - love that hair do!

Theresa Grdina said...

These stamps are hysterical!!! I love Buffy and Darlene! TOO FUNNY!!!! These are sooooo cute!

Jackie Lewis said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, ladies. I'm delighted to hear you like the new Worldly Women stamps! It's true, Marie...laughter is good for the spirit. :-) Kathy, your comment made me smile. Maybe Gerri isn't planning to do much shopping, after all! LOL!

Anonymous said...

just tell me how to get these..totally a hoot!

Suziestamper said...

OMG!! I HAVE TO have these new ladies to go with the rest of my collection!! Love these!! Hurry Jackie, send them to me!! I can't wait! Thanks for the sneak peek, they are on my list!! Hugs!