Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sneak Preview #5: Travel Time

I'm heading to Anaheim today so we can get set up for the CHA trade show, which will be held Sunday through Wednesday. I won't be posting while I'm gone, so I thought this new set from Ronnie Walter would be especially appropriate to leave you with until my return:


Selected designs from the 10969MC Travel Time clear set will also be available as wood mounted stamps.

Take a peek at the fun cards that Michelle Pearson created:


(By the way, did you notice the brads in the center of each compass on the left card? It's all about the details!)

The images and sayings are sized on the smaller side so they not only work for cards but are also well-suited for 8" x 8" or 9" x 9" scrapbook layouts:


Maybe I need to schedule a vacation just so I can use these fun designs afterward. Sounds like a good plan to me, LOL!

Have a great week, Inky friends, and I'll look forward to seeing you back on the blog shortly!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Oooh - I like this set! Have fun at CHA! Sure wish I could go and see all the fun new stuff!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! These are awesome! Michelle is perfect with those little details on all her work.

Can't wait to hear all about CHA when you get back.

RustyBird said...

Michelle's card with the ship is beautiful!

~Michelle~ said...

Thanks for allowing me the pleasure of working with these images....I loved every minute!!