Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Home Again

Steve and I got back from Florida on Monday evening. We did the Clearwater show; it was so good to see lots of famililar faces again, as I've been doing this convention for years.

On Saturday night, my dad and grandma picked us up and we spent the rest of the weekend with them. Grandma is 98 years old:


Can you tell? I think she looks pretty darn fantastic for a nonagerarian (which is someone in her nineties...yup, I had to look up that word, LOL).

Speaking of looks, the butt of Ronnie Walter's mom definitely did not get back there, despite her hinting:


But this photo did make me laugh. I borrowed it from Ronnie's new blog, which I was excited to discover is now up and running. If you get a chance, stop by for a visit (and a few chuckles)!

6 comments:

Gail said...

Your grandma looks pretty darn good for 98. Hope I am looking as good and still around at 98. Enjoy your time with her!!

Joy said...

Your grandmother looks amazing. What a great photo! :)

Hugs Jackie!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Jackie, your grandma is beautiful!

是真的嗎 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debbie K. said...

Your Grandma looks great. She ought to publish a book on living well:)
DebbieK.

Jackie Lewis said...

Thanks so much for your kind comments, ladies. Not the best photo of me, but Grandma does look great IMHO. :-) She's always been a proponent of vitamins and lots of exercise. Guess it's served her well!