Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pretty Papers

Hello, blog friends! I got back from Columbia on Monday evening and will be heading out tomorrow to Clearwater for the StampFest show, so I haven't had a chance to do any stamping lately. But I thought I'd answer Janet's question (posted in the comments from my last entry) here in case anybody else was also interested.

She asked about the patterned papers used in our booth samples. Many of them were created with the Basic Grey 6" x 6" Paper Pads, which you can now find in our online store. These Merry Mousie cards by Debbie Fisher, for example, feature the Nook & Pantry collection:



One of my personal favorites is the Lemonade series, which is shown in these upper seven My Friend Ronnie cards made by Michelle Pearson:


The Lime Rickey designs that Debbie used with the Terrific Turtles are so bright and cheery, they always make me smile:


When I first saw the Marrakech collection, it seemed rather dark. But these papers have grown on me so much that I asked Michelle and Kerry Donovan-Casey to make cards for two of our convention booth cabinets using them. Here's the Marrakech shown with the Confection Affection and Chef's Choice stamps:


The Groovy Owls below were made by Debbie with a discontinued Basic Grey series (Mellow), which is no longer available. But you can see more Marrakech papers on these adorable Monkey Mania samples:


As you visit us at shows, if there are other projects you see in our booth that you'd like to know more about, please email me anytime and I'll do my best to answer your questions!

4 comments:

Janet said...

Thank you so much for letting us know - I have used just a little of the Basic Grey papers, but will definitely be using more. Have a great show this weekend and be safe traveling.

Keri Lee Sereika said...

All so very cute Jackie! The booth is lookin GOOD! I was bummed to not be able to make it up to Columbia but perhaps I will catch you in FL later this year?

Jackie Lewis said...

Glad you asked about them, Janet. It was great to have you in class, too!

Keri, I'll be in Orlando hoping to see you. Been meaning to write...I'll do that in a separate email soon. :-)

~Michelle~ said...

oooh, thanks for the peek at your booth till I get to see it for real someday!! :)